BUILDING FAMILY RESILIENCE
I offer five workshops for parents, aimed to build family resilience (face-to-face or via Zoom):
- Pre-School Kids (up to 5 years)
- Early Primary School (5 to 8 years)
- Later Primary School (9 to 12 years)
- Early Secondary School (13 to 15 years)
- Later Secondary School (16 to 18 years)
Parents will be able to draw on their own strengths and skill set to help their children succeed in life.
I can also design and deliver workshops specific to your needs, such as building self-esteem, decision making, reducing bullying, managing your child’s social media, and learning through play.
Queries from P&C Associations, playgroups, and other community groups welcomed. For details, email email@example.com